12/03/2007

Let is Snow...

The storm that was predicted arrived today... and I got a day off out of it. Yippee! I was going to go to the gym this morning, but got the call early that there was no school, so I decided to stay in bed and go tomorrow morning instead. So I slept in. Throughout the day I got some more Christmas decorations up, including my tree ornaments. I also made some chicken salad. I ate well all day and feel good about that, but I was hungry a lot... but I made good choices. I also knit myself a hat today... I went outside to clean off my truck so that I would be ready for work tomorrow and realized I do not know where my hat is... I only had one winter hat...I don't look good in hats, but the one I had was made for me by a former student and I actually liked it. So...since I couldn't find that hat.. I decided to make one for myself... so I knitted myself a hat. It isn't one that I will necesarily wear in public, but it will serve its purpose when I go outside to shovel when it snows.

My knee made me very nervous today... as I was descending my stairs outside I was nervous about slipping and falling... but I did ok. I was glad I had gotten some sand yesterday...not sure it will help, but it made me feel less likely to fall. I will try to take some pictures of the snow, because I did not think to do that today. It definitely feels like winter...and is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The tree smells GREAT!!!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place