4/14/2009

Crystal ball?




























Current circumstances make me wonder about the future.... my sister and I were talking about this tonight... whose genes do we have? what is the fate of our health? Can what we do now change anything in the future? There is fear of dying young, like mom is dying... and I fear dying old and alone...I feel like the luck I have means that I will watch the important people in my life die and be left as the last one...and die alone... if my future holds this kind of illness... I am not sure if I want to get married... that whole in sickness and in health vow... If I had any say in the matter I would never want a spouse to have to witness their loved one go through this... then as I have been thinking about it... I wonder... about what kind of personal ad should be written about me...

Female seeking male...
Description of female:
tall, outgoing woman, likes sporting events, spending time with friends, and working with kids. She has a high likelihood of dying from a long battle with cancer, a horrible end to a wonderful life possibly as early as age 56.
Seeking:
outgoing male who is tall in character. Must be intelligent, funny, and up for adventure. Must be willing to watch someone die a slow, torturous death to most likely include holding puke bucket, administering medications, and tolerating horrible smells 24 hours a day...

What sane man wouldn't answer THAT personal ad?...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place