6/01/2009

I joined!

I joined the second gym! The deal was even better than I thought... The gym that offers the classes is a 'sister' company with the gym to which I already belong. So... they have a deal $30 per month to belong to both! WHAT A DEAL!

I am so excited! So... I think I am going to head to a class there this week... maybe the Thursday Zumba class... I didn't know they had it on Thursdays until tonight... there is a small catch that I may end up not liking... the class sizes are limited due to the space... and in order to get into the class you have to get a ticket...which has to be picked up on the day of the class.... so it is possible that the tickets could be gone by the time I get there... But... the good news is that if I get there and the class is full, there are a lot of machines I could use, they have the same elliptical machines I like... so that's good. Hopefully it won't be an issue.. .but we'll see. If it is too frustrating, I will just end my membership there... so it's all good... Definitely worth a shot!

After joining the new gym I walked 3.5 miles outside... it was a beautiful day for a walk. I took it pretty easy, a slow pace, but hey, 3.5 miles is 3.5 miles.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place