6/17/2009

The bright side....

My friend Sue and I went out for a bike ride tonight... with a goal of 11.4 miles... it was relatively flat and I was doing great. at about the 9 mile mark I shifted my gears and the gear thingys that the chain moves around somehow came loose and got caught in the spokes and stuck... so my back wheel can't move... Suellen had to take my keys and ride her bike back to my truck and come pick me up... grrrr... so back to the bike shop tomorrow.... but the 9 ish miles felt pretty good, even after last night's Zumba... the good news... I am psyched I am capable of doing double digit mileage on my bike.... and when the gear disaster happened I was slowing down and it didn't cause me to go over the handle bars... it will work out.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place