6/25/2009

Boston Bound...

Tomorrow... I get the results of my MRI... is PVNS back or is it still absent? Obviously I am hoping for the latter... I am very nervous...very anxious... I just don't want to go through this again... I don't want another surgery... and I fear that if I get bad news I am going to fall apart... I have been able to keep my emotions about mom in check for the most part... but...I am emotional...after being at the mountain... and I fear that bad news will be the rock that shatters everything
... so... we'll see... Sara is coming with me... and I am thankful for that, but admit that in some ways I would love to go solo... those reasons involve being able to just sit with the anxiety and let myself react to whatever I am told in a more private way... but... I think that those reasons are also my defense mechanisms kicking in... some of my closest friends have told me more than once... that I need to let people in more... and I do take comfort in knowing someone will be with me...especially Sara... she was with me when I was diagnosed properly and has seen how PVNS has impacted me.... so..regardless of what the results are... it will be nice to have some moral support...

Today I went on a brief bike ride 2.5 miles then tonight I went to Zumba... I am planning on getting up early tomorrow and going to the gym so that I can work out some anxiety and head to Boston with some of the stress gone from my body and mind...

Fingers crossed... all will be okay... as mom would say... it is what it is... I can't change it...


By the way... I am VERY happy to report that my Dad has bought a new truck! He has wanted a diesel truck for a long long time, and he finally got it! I am happy for you dad! Here she is: Is that a sharp looking truck or what? My mom always chose red for the color of the trucks... I think she would approve!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place