6/05/2009

Up North.

I made it to Dad's house.... it's hard to say dad's house... when it is Mom and Dad's house... but it seems strage to say mom and dad's, yet it seems strange not to. Anyway, I got here around 6 and we went out to dinner. The family of one of my high school friends own a local pizza place and she and her sister had sent a gift certificate to Dad... so we went there and had a nice meal. Not a healthy meal, but a good meal... that's ok... I am not going to worry about it. I am going to go for a good bike ride tomorrow...

I saw a moose on my way up...getting up from relaxing under a tree. My first moose of the season... and I wasn't even in a kayak!

Tomorrow Dad and I have some projects lined up... installing my bike and kayak racks onto my truck... I hope it goes smoothly! On Sunday I will be taking one of mom's kayaks back to my house... it will be hard... taking it, knowing that in a way it is taking another piece of mom away from dad...but I know mom wanted me to have it...and to use it...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place