6/16/2009

Zumba and hearing voices?!

Ok... the school year NEEDS to be over. The last two days have started out well and ended with me being super grumpy... yesterday I was feeling pressured to get my files sent to the high school... and today the afternoon was spent with a school wide assembly... Bob Crowley, winner of Survivor, came to speak with the kids... and the kids were so rude... talking while he was talking... I take that stuff as so disrespectful... and it seemed like I was the only teacher who was trying to control the kids. If I had been Bob I would have walked out of the gym... seriously... be respectful. I also think I am feeling a little anxious about my appointment in Boston next week... I had some bad dreams the other night and each time I woke from it and went back to sleep the same dream restarted... I was in Boston, Sara was with me and we were in my doc's office... and in the midst of telling me that things were questionable...he got an emergency call... and told me he had to go, but that we could go with him... so he, Sara, and I and another lady writing everything down... are in the back seats of a station wagon driving.. my doctor is tying a bow tie (which I have never seen him wear) and calmly tells me that PVNS is back and that there are a few options...and in my dream he is so calm about it and I am freaking out but unable to say anything.... over and over with that dream... ugh... just my anxiety... I hope... Fortunately my mood both days was able to be changed... because I worked out... ahhh... yesterday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical then did weight training with arms and legs... today of course is Zumba day... and before the class I did 20 minutes on the elliptical... not a great idea... made my legs a little tired for Zumba... but I made it through... Debbie came too! Yahoo... we had fun shaking our bodies... She is thinking of joining that gym too and I am excited about that. We may try pilates soon! ooooh something new!

So I was on my way home from Zumba-ing and had the radio on and thought I heard some voices in the background of the radio... and then it stopped... I heard it again and thought maybe it was my cell phone... nope... then I thought maybe I was crazy...really thinking maybe my mom was talking to me from beyond...like on an episode of unsolved mysteries she and I watched years ago...I was getting a little nervous because I couldn't make it out... so I turned the radio off... then I realized that it was coming from my gym bag... I had not turned off my mp3 player that I had been using while on the elliptical machine...and THAT was what was haunting me... silly girl...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place