7/03/2008

Camping...



Hello Blog Buddies,

I am going to be AWOL for a while... I am going camping with my parents! TOnight I am at their house and tomorrow we are heading further north! Yikes! (Yes Rico... to R46 T895.3) I am very happy about it. I got to visit with my grandmother (dad's mom) and one of my aunts today.. as always it was a great visit! Mom is not feeling great today... but maybe tomorrow will be better...

I went to the gym this morning! Yeah.. that's right.. my legs were tired from yesterday, but I did 25 minutes on the bike... not wicked fast, but at a good pace... Tomorrow I will walk.. maybe on my parents' treadmill before we leave?! I bought lots of healthy food to take with me, so there will be no excuses... tonight I sat on the couch for a while by myself and heard funny things coming from the kitchen... it sounded like this... "Hey Girl... come out here... I know you want to come out here....just look at me.. I am delicious..." It was Mrs. Dunster! For those of you who have never experienced this woman.. she is divine... she makes donuts... tasty donuts... and she wants people to eat her donuts... look at that picture.. she has an evil glint in her eye, yes?

I turned her down.. and then I heard.... "Well Girl... I know you want one... but if you don't have one, what about my neighbor Mr. Cheesy Poof?!" Are you kidding me? Another weakness....

Sorry Mrs. Sinister.. you and your cheesy poofs have no power here... right? Right..... (so far!)

Happy 4th of July! I will be back!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place