7/25/2008

Balance



Ok... Usually when I blog I have a title and then I go with it... My title for tonight was going to be love/hate... in regards to going to the gym... and when I searched for an image to reflect love/hate... I saw this picture... which to me doesn't show hate... it shows that matters of the heart are a delicate balance...which isn't the topic of this blog...though... that isn't a bad blog topic...

so... this love hate thing... with the gym.... I love how I feel after I work out... after I have done something for myself... but... it is hard to get there... I can find other things to do... like sit on my butt and blog... so why is it like that? I love being there... not having to do anything else...but workout and take care of myself.... I like watching the people... looking for attractive men... seeing other people who are taking care of themselves too... all those people... that I don't know... are people with whom I have something in common... do they struggle getting to the gym? The gym where I go has do many different kinds of people there... all various levels of buffness... A lot of kids who attend/ed the school district where I teach go to this gym... and it is fun to see them... some of whom are now in college... not kids anymore. I did go to the gym today...after working... and it felt good.

My knee is holding up well at the gym.. but my left foot is bothering me... which makes me raise an eyebrow... I think I did something to it... stepped on it wrong or something when the boys were here... so I am walking tenderly... but it does ok with low impact stuff... so... I am just being careful. It won't stop me...

sorry for the babbling... I am beat.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place