7/21/2008

Beach Days with my nephews...

Tonight is the last night with my nephews. It has been great having them with me. They really are great kids. Tonight we were at the beach and we were making sand sculptures... it was fun. We made a lot and the boys could have stayed there much longer I think... but it was dark! They were so good to each other tonight... It was a busy day.. bowling... lunch at Friendly's...minigolf...and the beach.... They could have done a million other things... but I am tuckered out. Once again I am reminded of how hard parents work. These are good kids and have listened well, but it is hard work... laundry... food... hard to eat healthy when on the go so much... For the record... I beat them at mini golf..... but... they beat me at bowling... bowling still aggravates my knee a little... but not as much as it used to...
this is one of my sand sculptures: The boys loved it and it resulted in hours of entertainment!









This is a picture of the sky tonight... beautiful...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place