4/30/2008

As promised... Pictures..

OK... I have taken a couple of pictures of my new place. I am only posting the ones that make it look like I have settled in and am a FABULOUS house keeper... the bedrooms, livingroom, mudroom, and basement are... less tidy. :-)

This is my bathroom... obviously!
I am soo excited that the brown and blue color sheme works in there! There is more brown than blue... but I like it a lot. There is a little green in the shower curtain too, but I am focusing on the browns and blues.





And this is my kitchen.... Just look at the cupboard space!!! WOW... and that doesn't even show you the cupboards over and beside the fridge (which is across from the sink.)

Unpacking is such a huge project... I move boxes around and around... back and forth... it's crazy... but it will come together in time.

A special shout out to Jill! Hey Girl! I haven't forgotten ya, we'll talk soon and I can't wait to see you this summer!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Hey! Love the new place. It's funny how you only post the "good" pictures. When we were posting pictures of the house, I would always yell at Brian for trying to post pictures with the toilet seat up or the cupboard door open...he never understood. =o)

Can't wait to see you in a few months! Now go unpack something! LOL

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place