4/07/2008

Uneasy

I was tired last night and went to bed around 9:30 because I was almost felling asleep in my chair...But once I was in bed I was restless... At 11:00 I decided to honor a deal I have had with myself since things with mom have been happening... if I am still not asleep after 11:00 and I know sleep isn't going to come easily, I take something to help me sleep. This was suggested to me by Rico and my doctor whole heartedly agrees that taking something to help me sleep at night through all this is ok. I haven't had to take anything lately but when I do, it works. But it didn't last night. I kept waking up, and when I woke up, I was very uneasy... I won't say that I was in a state of panic, but I was feeling stressed and very unsettled. When my alarm went off this morning I wondered if I could face the day... I just didn't feel good. I called into work and told them I would be late...and tried to get a little more sleep.

Once I got to work, I got settled in and then called dad.. I told him I was uneasy last night and this morning and wondered if I had reason to be. Come to find out Mom had a rough night last night and a hard morning. She was vomiting... a couple times last night, and once or twice this morning. Dad took her to the hospital this morning and they gave her some IV fluids and sent her home. They have changed her nausea meds again.. this time to zofran... a drug Rico had mentioned to me that helped his mom feel better... I am hoping for the same effect for mom...

Strange... how I was uneasy all night, even though I was medicated...

I am exhausted today. I should do some more packing... but all I did was get the twin bed taken apart, ready to deliver to a coworker tomorrow... I should do some more packing, but I am not sure I have it in me to do tonight... It would be nice to get it all done... to just be in a place where when I got the word that I could move in, I could just do it. I didn't even go to the gym today... and I should have.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place