4/26/2008

Twiddling my Thumbs

Well... today is moving day. I am all packed and waiting... waiting for my new landlord to call to say I can have the key... which should be any minute... then I will do more waiting... for the movers to arrive and then I get to sit around while they move stuff... that will be weird...watching people move my stuff... I am really going to try to not help them... why? because I want to save my energy for whatever is left to move after they leave. I am determined to only have them here for a certain amount of time... and whatever is left will be up to me... and with any luck, Sara and Phil will help tomorrow. Sara said they would plan on it, but life happens... so I hope they can help. ho hum ho hum ho hummmmmmm... wait wait wait....

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place