4/15/2008

A fly... and a swatter


As I tried to fall asleep last night I thought about how stressful everything is right now... it's not that it SEEMS stressful.... It IS stressful... I worry about mom every second of every day... I worry about dad too... plus moving and packing... hiring movers... the huge looming project for my graduate class.. trying to stay in touch with my friends... and, oh yeah, my job. I feel like I am running around, abck and forth, in circles, running into things only to change my direction.... and I feel like a housefly that is trapped in a window... I climb... then fly...smack into the glass... and then I feel like I am under the shadow of a fly swatter... Just when is that fly swatter going to strike and will it kill me or will it just stun me... or will it make me buzz loudly and spin in circles? I don't know... Mom is home from the hospital. She has been eating a very small amount of food... and is keeping it down. I did call this morning and mom was feeling a bit queazy... but I am hoping she was able to ward off the throwing up with the anti nausea meds. I haven't called tonight to see how the rest of the day went... partly because I am afraid to know... and because I want to believe she had a good day...

Ugh.... I am tired.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place