4/02/2008

I am not homeless....




Perhaps the universe herad me... perhaps my luck is changing... I am going to rent one of the places I have seen... the one I like. I went back over today, in the daylight and I really do like it. IT gets a good amount of natural light which I need... and I think I will be really happy there... a new beginning... It's just what I need. This apartment has served me well, but there are some things that I will be happy to leave behind. Memories of my ex... and my rude neighbors...

I got some more boxes packed... got everything out of my entertainment center and moved it to a small room near my front door so that when I sell it, it will be easy access for whoever has to move it.

Today I sold my bakers rack and gave away a craft tote that I haven't used in years. And... I have thrown out a few more trashbags full of stuff... audio tapes... that I haven't listened to in ages... some VHS tapes too... though I did keep some of them. I have a pile of movies I am going to see if I can get rid of... ... downsizing... a good thing. and the physical part of packing and moving things is good for me....

Progress.

1 comment:

Maineman said...

How sweet it is!
Congratulations to ya TallGal. I'm really glad for you, and hope that you really enjoy your new home. Yup, I have to agree with you; I think the universe is listening, and knows that it's time for some good luck and good things to come your way. And reasons to smile :-) Nice going.
Maineman

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place