4/06/2008

Packing Photos





These are pictures from the room that I am using to store all my packed boxes. I have done a lot. Rooms that are packed include: Living Room, Dining room (which included a large hutch that I stored books, school work, and fabric for sewing) , craft room, and bathroom... Rooms left: kitchen, bedroom, 2nd bedroom (clothes and shoes mostly), and basement... but that's not bad... I will pack up the kitchen this week... leaving a few dishes out to use, and start putting clothes into bags/boxes... that won't be bad either. Oh yeah, I have to clean off the back porch, my gardening stuff.. most of shich I will get rid of... I will save some things and will dig up a couple of plants that I had planted... the two clamatis plants that remind me of my gram are coming with me. Then I will just have odds and ends to pack up... and I will be good to go! I do think movers are the way to go. even if it costs me a little money.. it will be worth it. Big stuff that would be hard to move... couch, chair, dining room table,2 beaureaus, dishwasher, bed, and a cabinet that I painted, some shelves, and a rocking chair....... that alone is worth getting movers... I have thrown out A LOT of stuff... we are talking a LOT of stuff... my back porch is filled with garbage bags that I will throw out this week. My new place should be clutter free!

I went to the gym today and did a mile on the elliptical machine... and stretched... My knee was a little sore, so I called it quits.. I had wanted to try to do a little more, but listened to my body.

I will go to the gym tomorrow at some point... not sure when, but I will get there...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place