6/15/2008

Toll House.... Cookies


I returned to work today at my part time job... collecting tolls... it's a job that I actually enjoy... because it is so different than my other job. The plaza I was at today was one of the smaller booths, and my legs got a little uncomfortable... not much room to change positions... but it was ok. I listened to some music, saw some interesting people....and got the usual creepy winks from the old men... dirty old men... as well as the appreciative truck drivers who don't have to hang out of their windows to reach the toll booth worker... my height gives them an advantage..... and one man did ask if I had any toll house cookies.... it will be nice to do that job once in a while again. I hope to get more hours to make some gas money...

Anyway.. I am watching the Celtics, but had to take a moment to post something...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place