6/26/2008

Rock On DMB!!!

The concert was a lot of fun! It now feels like it is really summer! We left here around 11 and started the festivities immediately. It was me, Sara, Phil, and Alyssa. We checked in to the hotel and met up with some other people who were joining us... we left shortly after to go to the parking lot to start tailgating. This was some friends who were following us to the show...
We were in a borrowed truck and the back window rolled down... very cool. You can see the traffic lining up to get in... that was crazy.






So we got set up to tailgate... with grill master Phil ready for anything...we had burgers, chicken, sausages, pasta salad, chips and cookies. We also had some festive beverages... which led to this Charlie's angels pose with waterguns... We shot other concert goers with ice cold water... and hid the guns so people were clueless... unless they were cute then we admitted it.











After plenty of tailgating, we headed inside the comcast Center... this is me with two of my coworkers... whatever happens at DMB... stays at DMB!!!











This is our view... granted we couldn't see that well, but... the music was still awesome.







After the show we tailgated a little more with cake, lots of water, and some chips... we hung out in the parking lot for a LONG time because it took so long for traffic to leave anyway. This is me in my new baseball hat... I don't often wear baseball hats, but... I was told I looked cute while wearing someone else's, so... what's a girl to do?


It was a lot of fun... I am so fortunate to have the friends I do....

It was good to be able to completely relax.... I have been in touch with my dr's office this week... and they got the MRI images today and should be in touch tomorrow... I have A LOT of anxiety...so yesterday was a real treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lola loves the charlie's angels picture. send her one! (and lola likes the shirt being modeled by the Kimster -- that's a new nickname i just stumbled upon. a combo of kim and sister. very hippy chic!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place