6/14/2008

My own advice...

After my posts about my MRI, I got an email from someone who has had a similar experience with PVNS... I actually think it has been harder on her than it was on me... but anyway... she told me to call my doctor to get the results of the MRI before my July appt. Why hadn't I thought of that? I encourage people to be assertive when it comes to getting the needed tests and referrals, etc. SO why should I wait? If he will have the results before my appt. in July, he could look at the MRI sooner... and let me know, right? Right! so... By the beginning of next week the results should have made it to Boston... so... I will check. Thanks Cheri!

I am TIRED this weekend. My allergies are terrible... making my throat sore and making it hard to sleep... yuck.

I am scheduled to work tomorrow at my part time job. I haven't done it for over a year because of my knee... so I am a little nervous about what it will be like... hopefully I remember what I am doing.

I want to give a shout out to Mrs. Rico... who recently fell off a horse and has done some significant damage to her back... Please take care and don't push too hard too fast!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place