6/16/2008

Some Luck... maybe



On my way home yesterday the CHECK ENGINE light came on in my vehicle... ahhhhhhhhh... I was mad... anxious... pissed... to be quite frank. Remember.. not even a month ago I spent mucho dinero on my truck after the check engine light came on. So this was not a good sign... So... today I called the garage... and explained what was going on and took it in... telling them that I wasn't going to pay for a diagnosis since I was just there. I sat in the waiting room and every time one of the service guys came in I cringed... then my guy came in... Hey Kim.... pause pause pause... knot tightening in my stomach.... "You're all set, Kim." The light was on because of something with the previous repair... some tube was bent or something... so they fixed it... Yahooooooooo! I couldn't believe it... the car gods looked happily upon me. Thank you car gods! I have to admit that I was expecting the worst... I used to think more positively... optimistically...

AND... mom and dad came home from camping today...and are planning to go back. They only came down because they each have an appointment tomorrow. Mom sounded good today. She said it has been nice to be at camp... said it was good to hear dad laughing with the people up there. She even said that she is contemplating kayaking... that makes me feel good.

I had emailed my doc to see about my MRI results... and no word yet... maybe though.. maybe today is my lucky day and I will get a response... maybe...

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Very cool to hear that your luck is changing (knock on wood). I was telling Mom that your parents had been camping up by the mountain...and she wondered which campground it was. Anyway, good to hear that things are looking up. Hope you hear about the MRI soon. =o)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place