11/03/2008

Vote Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the big day... history will be made... one way or another... but hopefully the correct way! My school had a mock election today and the results had Obama winning as president. Does that reflect the community in which my school is located? maybe. I was a bit surprised... thinking that the community was more conservative.

Interesting stuff... politics... divides people.

Anyway... I went to the gym this morning. It felt good to get there early. I was happy to get it done. I will go again tomorrow morning. I am scoping out some new eye candy... and today saw old eye candy guy...such a shame... but... this mornings workout was good... I did my arms. My arms are so much weaker than my legs... it makes me crazy. Tomorrow I get to do my leg workout... my favorite! I think its because I feel like my legs are strong and I like feeling stronger... while doing my arms makes me feel stronger in the long term... when I struggle to do the arms... I realize how weak I am... I am tired today but a good tired... productive tired.

My students met roadrunner balloon guy today. They were excited. I told them an edited version of the story... that didn't involve being at a bar... but a restaurant instead. One girl, a little 6th grader, asked me if I was given the roadrunner because the guy had a crush on me... I laughed and said I didn't thinkn so... and she proceeded to tell me it probably was the reason because "You are cute, you know, Miss [teacher]." That kid gets an A!

Oh yeah... other big news... I wore heels today... all day... and felt fine. I go back to PT tomorrow and hope to get my foot taped again. And that massage...

anyway... get to the polls and VOTE!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place