11/22/2008

Updated Pictures

Ok... so I decided to take some pictures of my scars today because I haven't done so in a long time... I do think that there is a big difference... remember... if you don't like gross scars.. don't look... I am going to put up a series of pictures from the worst until now... to show the progression of the healing...

Here's the front:
July 2007













August 2007








Feb. 7, 2008









Sept. 13, 2008












November 22, 2008







Here's the back:
July 2007










August 11, 2007













Feb 2008









September 13, 2008












November 22, 2008


It really is looking a lot better. The back especially. I don't expect the scars to fade for a very long time. I scar easily and the scars tend to be very pink on me for a long time. But, it is cool to see the changes... and remind myself how good I feel... now.

Hope the pics don't bore you, I just wanted to put a progressioon of the PVNS scarring recovery for the open anterior and posterior synovectomies.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place