11/04/2008

Did you vote? Didja, didja?

OK... So... Today is a BIG day in American History. One way or another, history is in the making. That's exciting.
I am watching Oprah and she said that the last election was determined by 537 voters... that's awesome... crazy but awesome. 537 people... that's cool.

So.. I just got home from PT and have both of my feet taped, it will be interesting to see how I feel having them both taped. The woman who is doing my PT this week, while the other guy is in Ireland, was telling me that she had another client who had PVNS. She said she was so surprised by it because she knew of its rarity. She said the woman only came for two sessions because her insurance would not cover more, and that she remembered the woman being frustrated because PVNS had returned for a third time. I hope I don't have to experience that... please please please.

Oh yea, I did hit the gym this morning. I was running a bit late and didn't get there until about 5:20, so didn't get started until 5:25 or so. I like to get started by 5:15 or earlier... those 10 minutes make a difference. Plus I needed to get things done at school this morning so really needed to get there early too... Anyway... The gym was good. I warmed up and then did weight training for my legs. I did not do cardio... I was happy though because one of the leg machines was out of commission, and this thought entered my mind 'guess I don't have to do that today...' But then, I kicked myself a little because I need to think of it differently... I re-thought that thought and said, 'Darn, I don't GET to do that today." So I went upstairs and did an alternate exercise to work those same muscles. I will go again tomorrow morning... although it may be tricky with my feet being taped... I am supposed to keep my feet dry while taped... so either I go in the morning, come home and shower here with bags on my feet... that will take more time....or go to the gym in the afternoon... but I really want to go in the morning... so I will have to let you know how it goes. Oh, a clarification on a post in which I referred to my OLD eye candy guy.. I meant the guy I previously looked at as my eye candy... not a hunky man who is significantly older than me.... and... for the record, one of my possible new eye candy guy was at the gym this morning... he might get my vote... ha ha...

So today, you don't HAVE to vote... you GET to vote! Do it!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place