11/22/2008

It's COLD!

I had to work at the toll booth today... and several people asked me, "Is it cold in there?" Well folks, the booths are heated, but... it cools off fast when the door is open taking people's tolls or carrying on a conversation... so.... I did get cold today, but it was tolerable. I do think I will take a hot shower before long to get warmed up. It was a decent day, my lane was pretty busy and I like it that way. After work I ran some errands. My parents had asked me to bring a few things up to them when I come... they live in a place where it can be difficult to find certain things... their town is very small, so they can't find things up there all the time. They could find it in a town about 45 minutes from them, but since I am coming up, it will save them a trip. But running around tonight was cold. I broke one of my rules too. I usually refuse to go near the mall after Halloween because it gets so crazy over there... but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I also ran into a few people I knew, but it was too cold to stand around and have a conversation.

I am so excited about Thanksgiving. It is nice to spend time with family and friends. Tomorrow I am working again, but then I will be heading to a friends house for a Thanksgiving dinner. It will be nice. It was funny, she and her daughter actually came through my toll today. Her daughter looked so cute! I will try to take some pictures tomorrow of the pre thanksgiving Thanksgiving!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place