7/12/2009

Kayaking with friends....

Ahhh... a GREAT summer day in Maine! I started my day by going to a Zumba class... one that I disliked... a different instructor and I think she needs to add some other moves.. it was too repetitive and boring... oh well... then I met up with some friends and we went kayaking... here are some pics...

This is a tiny painted turtle that let me pick him up off a log for some reason.... but I think he had second thoughts... he hissed at me... not kidding! So cute!


We went through an enormous culvert to get to this part of our exploration... pretty gorge type area...



Aww... my best friends... a.k.a. Sara and Phil.... a.k.a. my sistah and my big brother!


The kayak posse... heading home....


Me... kayaking... someone else had a camera too... sometimes that isn't a good thing... but I like this one...


Just a tree branch in the water...


Amy holding the turtle.... Cute! (The turtle is cute too!)


This little blue dragonfly landed on my leg several times... I guess my scar isn't so scary after all...


This is my friend Joleen... yes... it was as peaceful as it looks...


It was a wonderful day... and one of my favorite parts... Phil posted on his facebook status that he spent the day kayaking with his family... awwww... big brother Phil... so sweet... THIS is what summer in Maine is supposed to look like!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place