8/14/2012

Yuck...

I typically pride myself on being one of those women who can do things independently... not needing a man to help out.  But I have to admit that there are things that I would like to have a man around to do... I call them 'boy jobs'...
 Here is a list (not a complete list, by the way...) :
- Removing wooden shelves from the basement that have become mildewed because of the wet basement
-carrying bulky items from the basement to be packed and/or trashed, and take items to be trashed to the dump
- putting the trash and recycling out for tomorrow's removal
- washing the truck
- scheduling and taking said truck for oil changes and other maintenance....
hmmm... I expected that list to be a lot longer... maybe it should have just been a list of things about moving I have wished someone else would have done...

So... tomorrow is key day... yahoo!  I will go after work, get the keys and carry in a few boxes... Thursday I will go to work (briefly) and then come and take a bunch of items to the dump (finally found out where I can take things, for a fee of course!)  and take a few more items over to the new place... possibly my bed and possibly the cats... if I decide to spend the night there...and possibly go buy a washer and a dryer and arrange delivery...  then Friday, the movers come!!!  After the move I will come back here to clean, then I will start settling into my new place.  Sis is coming to help me unpack! I will post pics soon!  Well, when I get reconnected to the internet...

oh.. and another boy  job... researching, shopping for, and installation of... washers and dryers!



No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place