8/12/2012

Moving... well at least the packing part...

Phew... Not much left to do here except have the movers move everything...  I am PACKED!  (except for the laundry in the washer and another couple of loads of laundry and my tvs & accessories)  Everything is in boxes and labeled!  

This is my porch.  Most of these boxes have been packed for about a year (books and photos)  I hope the movers are tall so they can reach the top boxes... ha ha ha... 

This is my spare room... more boxes... I tried to color code the boxes (labels) but the labels have not stuck as well as I had hoped so I had ro also write on the boxes which room they go in... I have a lot of stuff!  (Even with having thrown out a ton of stuff!) 

The other side of the spare room...also can't see in the pics, the bed leaned up against the wall...

The kitchen... where I used the corner table to put empty boxes and filled them... this stuff is all kitchen stuff. I may end up moving that stuff myself Thursday... but not sure... 

Lucy has been more uneasy in the last couple of days... when I am sitting, she is glued to me.  She seems to be nervous but relaxes when I do.  This box was right next to where I was packing so she was staying close...

This was the living room, in progress... I was putting everything in here that I didn't know where else to put it... 

Stella...apparently not stressed... crazy cat.  

Lucy again.  In a different box, watching my every move.  

The living room filled with boxes of clothing and bedding... oh and Lucy, again, staying close...

It is a HUGE relief to be all packed... the next part will be moving and then unpacking.  I am excited about that, even though I know it will be a lot of work.  I am going to unpack the necessities first and then get the first floor set up before I worry too much about the bedrooms upstairs... 
I do need to unpack a lot of the 'paper' boxes.  (boxes that paper comes in) These are the best moving boxes and I am hoping that I can give them to Sis after she helps me next weekend, and that she can use them to finish packing her place!  

Back to work tomorrow... 


No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place