8/21/2012

It's Tuesday... and it feels like I have been here longer than just a few days... I am exhausted!  Wanted to give a quick update...

The cats..Lucy... had the hardest time... she has been very skiddish and at first would only come out at night... but she has been out and about the last couple of days, so I think she's better.  Stella has done pretty well... and Sheldon has been unphased..well at least after the first 12 hours...

Work... has been busy... Monday we had our leadership team meeting... and I had my first presentation... I had stayed up late working on it... and due to technical difficulties, wasn't able to do it... at least how I intended.. I ended up having to just talk... I think it worked out okay...

And today... Today I got to meet some kids!!! There is a program in my building that has gone through some transitions and the kids have had some anxiety, so I wanted to meet them... and invited them in with their teachers for pizza... just over 50% of the kids showed up, which was more than the teachers anticipated... and it was nice to meet the kids and the adults. I am so excited to be able to work with kids in a different way...

Tonight... after going to target again... seems like I have been there every day... today it was to get things like facewash, cable, remote batteries, magic erasers, some water filters for my purifier, etc... I decided to attempt to hook up my cable... which sounds like it should be simple... attache the box to the cable, then to the tv... well... when you have a dvd player and a vcr to hook into things too, it complicates it... lucky for me, the cable gods were smiling and it worked on the first try!  Yay!!!

So tonight, I am going to bed early... after watching some tv... more updates soon...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place