3/17/2008

World's TALLEST Leprechaun


Happy St. Patrick's Day... My sources have told me that I am a wee bit Irish... something I denied for years when people asked if I was... I denied it because I didn't know that I was... until I asked someone in my family that does research on geneology. So I am Irish... but so far today there has been no kissing. Darn it!

It's weird.. all this... knowing how sick my mom is... and living my life.. teaching... coaching... something has drastically changed in my life... yet there are moments of normalcy... and I get mad about that... mad that the whole world hasn't stopped and held its breath... Lots of thoughts go through my head... will my mom be at my wedding... if I get married that is... what does a bride do without her mother? What if I have kids and they don't know my mom? I hate that...

ahhh... enough for now...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place