11/09/2007

Home...sick

I am home sick today... not homesick, though I suppose when I don't feel well I do wish I had that feeling of being taken care of like I did when I was a kid. I made my decision to stay home around 4 this morning... when I got up because I was hacking up all kinds of stuff and felt like my head would explode.... Oh well...

The cats have enjoyed having me home... had me pinned a couple of itmes in bed... strategically positioned on top of my blankets making it practically impossible for me to move...but they are nice to have around....

Today I have been in and out of bed...resting...and will return to bed shortly...right after I type this blog... oh yeah... and take my meds!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and not "hacking up all kinds of stuff" anymore. EWWWW Thanks for the visual! =o)

Let us know when you are officially done with PT...you still have one left, right?? Sorry to remind you.... ;o)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place