5/18/2013

A much needed morning paddle...

I love kayaking... not sure if you know this or not, but I do... This morning I NEEDED to paddle... and it was the perfect morning for it!  I took my NEW camera and hit the water!  (In one of my favorite places!) 

This is the same nest where I photographed a Canada Goose two years ago... I wonder if this is the same goose??!! 

 I got more pictures of her on the way out... (more to come later!) 

Not sure why I love this next picture, but I do... 

And of course... Turtles! 



The color of the moss was sooo vibrant!  





I looked at this picture and loved the shadows on the log.  

A herd of turtles? a group? a family? 






This is my friend who came with me today... also a photography buff... she was trying out my kayak to see if she wants to buy one... we had gone a couple years ago and she liked it, but wanted a refresher! 


I am so amazed at how green everything has gotten in the couple of weeks since I was last here... 



Here she is again... 


Thinking I love the new zoom! 








Ahhhhhhh... I feel much better!  

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Love the pics, but where's the one of the toes?!?!!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place