5/26/2013

A morning walk...

Three day weekends are underrated!  I am very happy to have an extra day this weekend to relax and regain some much needed energy for the rest of the school year.  'Friday I had a friend in town and we had a great time.  We went bowling (I won... again!)  had a few drinks and had dinner at a place we had never been before.  It was nice.  Then yesterday I got to see Sara, Phil, and Maria along with some of their other friends in celebration of Phil's 40th birthday.  Then I came home to finish watching the Bruins win their series against the Rangers.  This morning... I slept in... which was good because I had not slept well last night... and after making some banana/strawberry pancakes decided to go for a walk... It has been raining all weekend and it finally stopped this morning, so I thought I would go out and enjoy it.  I walked to a park and took my camera along in case I found anything to photograph... which, of course, for me, is easy.  Here are some photos from the park and from the streets in my neighborhood... Enjoy!






I almost missed the Jack in the Pulpits!  There were quite a few, once I saw the first one I saw many more! 



This is a nice place to walk... but have been cautioned to make sure to go during the day only... 

This tree made me feel like it would be called chaos... 

Texture shot... bark on a tree...

Another Jack in the Pulpit

Love water droplet pictures...

Strawberry plant!



Ferns!  





A church... 











Love that this is a typical view in my neighborhood... tree lined streets...

Not a good picture, but the plant pots reminded me of Aunt Donna! 





Enjoy the weekend! 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place