10/16/2012

What just happened?

I came home early from work today because of a cold that has decided to be a bit of a challenge... I slept most of the afternoon and eventually got up and had some soup... As I was starting to relax again, texting with a Friend my house began shaking... At first I thought my neighbor was being rowdy, which would be a first, and then I thought the train that passes not too far from my house was going nuts, but then I realized that it was way more than that... it was an earthquake!  Wow... I remember as a kid experiencing a few minor tremors, but this... felt like a real quake!  It was 4.6 on the Richter Scale!  I can't imagine the intense ones experienced in other places... I will stay in Maine, thank you very much!

Earthquake in Maine

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place