10/07/2012

For Cheryl in Canada...

So, when I created my blog I hoped that I would be able to reach even one other person who was battling PVNS.  I wanted to help people see that PVNS was a difficult disease and let others with it know they were not alone.  I am happy that so many people with PVNS have contacted me over the years... just when I think about changing my blog address or location, I get an email from someone with pvns thanking me for writing it... so I stay... and I blog.  

Tuesday, Cheryl, in Canada, is having surgery for PVNS.  She is having the same surgery I had, open synovectomy, front and back.  It brings back many memories for me... She wrote and asked so many questions about what do to after surgery, the ride home, etc... and it took me back to my surgery.. and hope that I offered her something of comfort in my responses... 

I will be thinking of you Cheryl!!  
And wishing you the best of luck!!!  
Remember... do ALL of your physical therapy, even when (not if) you don't want to!!!  
I am excited to hear about the good  results! 
Get some rest today and tomorrow... just think... You only have to live with this disease for two more days, then you get to say good bye to pvns!!!  
I am so hopeful that your results are like mine and that five years from now, you will be helping someone else who is going through it, knowing that you come out strong on the other side!! 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place