6/27/2012

Direction...

The next two days will offer direction.  
Two interviews... for two different jobs.  Tomorrow the first round interview for a principal position.  Thursday, what I have been told is a formality, with a local superintendent for a job I have been told is mine... 

Tonight... I feel calm... ish...
My heart is telling me that the local job is my job... and perhaps my heart has already decided for me, if there is a choice that needs to be made.  
I think I have given myself permission to choose... instead of waiting to see what choice is made for me.  And that is freeing... 
If I have two offers to choose from... how amazing that would be... how lucky that would make me... 

Walking forward with my head held high and mustering up some courage to have faith... faith that it is all going to be okay... 
because in the end... it will be... 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place