6/07/2012

An afternoon walk...

The marathon training has officially started... and today I was supposed to walk three miles... so... decided to walk along the ocean, a place that is fairly new to me... and I love it.  It makes me appreciate Maine... and fall in love with the state where I get to live... Here are some pics from the walk... Enjoy!

I am not sure what this little house is... but it is beautiful... walls made of rocks... beautiful color and textures.  

 Complete with slate shingles... Always makes me think of mom... 













Juniper? Not sure... 








This is the location of Winslow Homer's studio... no wonder he had so much inspiration!  (Check out his art if you do not know who he is!) 


So lucky to live where I do... in a place I get to explore and appreciate...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place