9/02/2008

OMG I am O-L-D!

Wow... I saw NKOB (New Kids on the Block) on The VIew today... they are OLD... I remember that band being popular... and they were not much older than me... and they look old... OLD... ahhhhh

Yes that was a confession that I watch The View. Anyway... I have to tell you all that I have had so many emails over the last few days!! THANK YOU!

I have to say that my life is really getting back to normal... I am amazed at how much mental energy I have because I am not planning every move I will make with my knee and constantly monitoring my pain level... Being back at school this fall is sooo different than last year... being able to put up my own posters, carrying my own plants into school... feels so good.

I have been working out a lot and really feel good, strong. I feel so lucky to be able to do that - be active. Granted I am still working on building up my cardio endurance, but... I am there and it feels great. (Maybe it feels better leaving the gym with the workout behind me than it does knowing it is in front of me, but either way, it's awesome!)

Hearing from some of you knowing that you are also returning to swimming, walking, and even running keeps me inspired! Yahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kim:
On the link to my blog, please remove the "/2008/01/a" part of the URL. Works best with simply "klefever.blogspot.com"

Thanks for posting!

-Karen-

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place