9/19/2008

For You Mom...


Hi Mom! Mom has been back to reading my blog, yahoo! She claims to not have read it since her diagnosis... and that is probably a good thing... Anyway, recently one of my good friends, Sheila, has bee trying to gain control over her dogs. She has chihuahuas... currently 5 adults and 4 puppies. (One of the puppies was adopted.) So... for you math stars out there, that is 9 dogs. With that many dogs she has realized that it gets chaotic and realized that her dogs are in charge at her house. So... she has decided to become the "alpha bitch" (her words, not mine!) So, she likes to take the dogs on walks and really work on training them... so since we are neighbors and I do enjoy her dogs, she asks me to help her. I don't mind at all... however, we get a lot of laughs as people pass by... me a woman standing 6'6" tall... next to one or two chihuahuas weighing between 3 and 6 pounds. I am sure it looks silly... and mom said she really wanted a pictre of it... so mom, this pic is for you!

Mom also scolded me for not updating the blog since last weekend. Sorry about that. I am not sure where the week went. I have been busy, but can't remember what I did on what days... I did get to the gym once and swimming twice... and did the walk today. Tomorrow I will go to the gym at some point. School is in full swing too, and I have been trying to get a lot of planning done for my students as well as a lot of homework for my professor.

I have felt tired a lot this week... but the kind of tired where you feel like you have been prodctive. Plus it has been cold...and I have been eager to get in bed and snuggle with my cats under the blankets. It is nice weather for that.

I want to give a special shout out to my sister... this week she began a new endeavor and I am so excited and proud of her! Love ya Lady!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Awesome photo :). We have an 11 lb dog who is Yorkie mix. It is rather humorous to see my hubbie (a big dude) walking her. Although if it was good enough for Arnold in "True Lies" then its good enough for Mike, too. I'm just trying to imagine a pack of chihuahuas... too funny! Sounds like your friend has been watching the Dog Whisperer.

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place