5/15/2008

Planets are alinging?



Insert loud exhale sound here... I just wrote a long blog about money.. complaining... and now I want to share some good news....and some great news...

The great news... mom has been doing...dare I say...well... for about a week now. She wants to go camping as early as next week and is packing things for the camper. Yahoo...

the good news... the $20 I attempted to withdraw from the ATM from hell last night... was to ensure I had money to pay for parking and perhaps a beverage or dinner..... in case my DATE didn't cover it...

He did.

And may again this weekend.

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Yaaa baby. ;)

OK, so I must get details about this date. You know how I live vicariously through you now. LOL

Don't hold out....I'll be checking my inbox.

Great news about your Mom feeling better. BTW, I bought our airline tickets to Maine. Our vacation will be Aug. 20 - Sept. 3. See you then....going to check my inbox now. =o)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place