5/11/2008

Older.... maybe wiser?

Since my last post... I have aged. I celebrated my birthday...33... and I was happy that there wasn't a big deal made out of it... Sara and I hung out at one of our favorite places and laughed... a lot. I needed that. My birthday is also my mother's birthday. Our tradition is to meet halfway and have a meal together. This year, obviously she is not feeling up to driving that far... so I went up there for the weekend. It was a great visit. Mom was doing well. Her energy level is better and she is planning ahead... yay.

My apartment is coming along and it felt so nice to come home... to my new place. My knee is feeling better... I think the move took its toll, but it is coming along again. I am going to try to get back to the gym this week.

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes! I have yet to blow out any birthday candles... but sure do have some big wishes!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Hi,

Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it. Is 33 any different than 32? =o)

Good to hear that you are enjoying your new place. Can't wait to see you in July! Thanks for the Birthday wishes for Ava...talk soon. =o)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place