1/21/2013

Sinuses Schminuses


Staying home on Friday was a good decision.  I slept most of the day and left the house only to buy a humidifier and to get some food.  Saturday was more of the same.  I rested a lot and was up very little.  I think the antibiotics are helping.. but am not feeling as great as I think I should be feeling.  Yesterday and today I was able to do some cleaning around my house and I feel good about that.  Today was spent doing a lot of laundry... I left the house to go to my chiropractor appointment and on my way home, stopped at the bread store, where I had not been in a while.  To my pleasant surprise, one of my former track kids was working there.  She told me she has only recently begun working there and I hope to see her more often.  She is a sweet kid, struggling to find her path... It will be nice to get to see her once in a while.  She told me the days she is there and also told me about a punch card program they have there... where after buying 12 loaves of bread, the thirteenth is free... but wait, there's more!  On Mondays, one loaf of bread gets two punches!  Noted!  
My sinuses tonight feel so much better than they did Thursday.. but I feel like a kid who has been swimming and did a handstand or somersault in the water and got some water up my nose.  My energy is still low... this weekend once I decided to do something and did it I felt good, but then immediately exhausted... I am hoping tomorrow my energy is up... 
There is a chance of a snow day.. a small chance... and normally I would not want a snow day, but... an extra day of rest would not be something I would be opposed to.  
I hope I feel better... and hope that next weekend I can enjoy the weekend, being healthy... I have managed to stay active... though the level of activity has been minimal... it has involved pacing for 5-10 minutes at a time, walking to the store to buy some ginger ale, and dancing around as I was cleaning... and I have done 30 minutes a day of conscious activity... but I am hoping this week I can return to more workout based activity vs. just getting it done... 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place