4/07/2012

What a day!

Day 99 of working out... Got up this morning and did Zumba with Suellen... then Sara, Phil, and Maria were out doing errands and we were able to meet up for lunch... then... Meg was here.  She had tickets to the local minor league basketball game, affiliated with the Celtics.  It was a great day.  I was so happy to get some time with some of the important people in my life... and when I came home, there was something on my steps... a paper bag... and when I peered in and saw flowers I was a bit perplexed... wondered why flowers and from whom... 

My amazing friend, Michael, sent them to me to celebrate my 100th workout, citing that there was no delivery of flowers tomorrow so he had to send them a day early. 
How Sweet!  
I feel very lucky and loved today... 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place