12/26/2011

Just some more pictures...

This Picture was taken on Christmas Eve... Apparently Dad and Betty forgot that when the light on my camera timer flashes lie crazy it's time to smile and not look like you are about to go to prison! 
 


Jacey has been cat-sitting for one of her friends.  This is Little Kitty... She looks a bit like my cats, Lucy & Sheldon, but she is a bit more independent.  (I like having a cat around!)

This is Dad being a goober.  He is a funny guy... acting all shy in front of the camera.  I really like this picture though.. I see Jack, my middle nephew in there somewhere..

Mrs. Clause was busy making a stocking for Jacey's grandmother.  
She whipped that stocking up in no time. 


Self portrait... Me & Jacey...

Christmas is Jacey's favorite time of year... this is the tree...

Sparkly snow...  taken Christmas Morning... the sun came up and it was beautiful...




Then it got all cloudy and snowed ALL day... and it too was beautiful...

We spent the morning at the house, opening presents.  Jacey's grandmother and uncle came by and it was a nice time.  Then we went to Betty's parents' house for their big family gathering. It was nice, they have a lot of fun.  It was nice to be included. 

Today is for relaxing!  yay!  No plans... just going to stay put, I think... and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place