12/24/2011

Christmas Eve at The Lake...

It was a beautiful day at the lake today.  I sat inside watching Betty and Dad do some cooking... Throughout the day I was drawn to be outside to take some pictures.  It really is beautiful here.  


I like the texture in this picture, not sure if you can see it, but when it is larger, I really like that I can see the bumps in the ice... 


I like this one... the way the ice meets the rock.  

Charlie Brown's tree... 

















It has been a peaceful day.  Calm.  Relaxing.  

We are going to have Dad's homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner with some spaghetti... although some have been known to just eat the sauce... then off to church and home to wait for the big man in the red suit.  

Hope you are all finding peace this holiday.  

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place