9/18/2011

Two days in a row?

Yesterday Jacey, Betty's daughter, rode with me to meet up with Dad and Betty for lunch.  Other than time together there was an alterior  motive... My dad had a treadmill that was not being used... and what a coincidence...I have some muscles that have also not been being used... so I asked Dad if I could have the treadmill.  He agreed and we all met yesterday for the drop off. 


Getting it into the house was a bit of a challenge... I admit that I told Dad that, as he had promised he would do getting it loaded... I would ask someone for help.  I also admit... that I thought that despite telling Dad I would get help... I could do it myself... I backed my truck up to my steps.. untied things... and quickly realized I needed help... I called my friend, Suellen... and persuaded her fiance to help me...We got it in... and I got it set up... The cats have been a little nervous about it... but Sheldon seems to be the bravest... This is a picture of her sitting on the treadmill.  
So... my plan.. is to get up early.. walk 30 minutes before work... then, in the evenings, walk another 45 - 60 minutes... and that the treadmill does not become a clothes rack...

I walked 30 minutes last night... and again tonight... we'll see what tomorrow morning brings... hopefully another 30 minutes...



No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place