1/24/2010

Zumba zumba zumba!

Today there was a fundraiser for Haiti... and it involved Zumba! A Zumba party was scheduled from 1:30 - 4:30 today, with donations accepted at the door, all proceeds going to Haiti. I hoped to be able to do the whole party, but gave myself permission to stop after 2 hours... and I made it to 2.5 hours and then my back started to spasm a little, so I listened to my body and came home and laid on some ice for a while. I burned a lot of calories and took a lot of steps. It was cool to be part of something like that, people being healthy, for a great cause.

My dad is on his way to my house, he went to my sister's for the weekend. His original plan was to drive all the way to his house tonight, but he hit some bad weather and I asked him to please stay overnight to give his back a break... he agreed. So I am hoping for a healthy dinner, hopefully delicious!

Hope you are all being healthy!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place