1/24/2010

Week 2 biggest loser...

My results this week in the biggest loser competition at work were not impressive... I gained...0.8 pounds. But, I am not too discouraged, and to be honest kind of expected it. While I ate well and exercised I knew that the big loss from the previous week would mean less this week and add PMSing to the mix and I expected to be a little bloated...so I am not too discouraged... That being said... my choices for Friday night were not healthy... I gave in to the craings I had been having all week and ordered and ate chicken wings and pizza... and moderation was not part of the equation... Yesterday I had my track meet in the morning, bought some new workout sneakers, and then hit the gym. I did a light workout to break in my new sneakers... and ate better yesterday, although leftover pizza was in the mix... but today... is all about health... eating well and being active... I am going to be attending a zumba party. The party is scheduled to last for four hours... the last time I did a zumba party, I managed to do all the songs, and lasted for the entire four hours... My goal today is to do at least 2 hours and see how I feel. This party is being put on to try to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. Everyone who goes is asked to make a donation and all the money goes to Haiti. So it's a good cause. I do hope to lose weight this week... and will get up in the mornings to go to the gym and will hopefully get some evening workouts in too. We'll see....

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place