1/02/2010

2010

I am so happy that 2009 is over! I remember New Year's Eve 2008, very well... It was hard... knowing that the new year, 2009, would be the year I would lose my mother. So I am happy to say adios 2009!

Ironically, however, I recently purchased something that will remind me of 2009... for a long time... I bought a new truck... well it is a 2009, but has not had an owner until now... I am very happy about this. My other truck was great, but was getting to that pont where I think it was going to need some work... and was starting to make me wonder how much longer I would be lucky enough to have it working well... so I decided that getting something new would put my mind at ease... and I am very happy! It is bigger than my other truck, well at least on the inside, I have an extended cab, which means I have room for more poeple. Yahoo!! Road trip anyone?

I am also looking forward to 2010 as a year to get healthy and am excited to report that my sister has given me a present to help me out with that goal... ever watch the biggest loser? Notice those things they wear on their arms? Well, they are called bodybuggs... and they monitor your activity level and calculate your activity, including calories burned and I can also enter on the computer what I eat so I can calculate what my weight loss should be. So I am in the process of setting that up and hoping to wear it tomorrow. It should be interesting. Apparently I am supposed to wear it almost 24 horus a day, but we'll see how comfortable I am wearing it to work.

As for my knee in 2010... I am hopeful that it's health will continue. I am planning to walk another half marathon and keep zumba-ing my butt off.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place