8/20/2011

Pictures... as promised... although a bit late...

Here are some pictures from last weekend... at the Lake with Dad, Betty, Sis, Dave, and the boys...

This is a view from one of the coves near Betty's...

My middle nephew in a kayak...  

My oldest nephew... 

And The Youngest...

My sister... No, that is not a pose... just her normal body language!  Ha! 


Ewwww... worm/caterpillar/grub... maybe this is the calm before the Luna Moth storm?  (Although the thing pinched my sister's hand!) 


 A rare moment... all three boys in the same place and not running around!  Should have had them to the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil poses...

This is me and my oldest nephew swiming in the rain.  The rain came fast and it was pouring...
He and I just laughed and figrured we were already wet from the rain so why not stay out there...  




Straw snorkels...


Love this picture... Nice to feel REAL happiness, real laughter again... Silly Dad... He was posing for his next career... bathing suit model... at least until he exhaled!



Betty helping my middle nephew make s'mores!


Just a tree...


View from the dock... peaceful...

Dad was in the water with the boys... I love that... I remember swimming with Dad as a kid...



That's all for now... Will write more soon...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place