3/14/2010

Recovering

My bronchial issues are gradually going away... I am still feeling pretty tired and when I get coughing it is hard to stop, but it's better. I didn't work out this week because of not being able to breathe well. Today I was supposed to do six miles for my training. That was not an option... but I did go to the gym, and did weight training with my legs and did the physical therapy exercises for my knee. Not a hugely intense workout, but I did something which felt good... granted I had to take a nap afterward, but... that's ok. I hope this week goes well and that this bronchial thing goes away...

In other news...I am posting a picture of myself with my new glasses. It was time for a new pair and I went with a style that is different than any I have had before. I am getting used to them and kind of like them...

So... the one year anniversary of my mom's death is approaching... and it is very much on my mind. In some ways it is so hard to believe that it has been a year, and in other ways... seems like it has been longer. Knowing that a year has passed is a strange thing...I can't even articulate it... but it's bubbling... swirling around in my head...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place